Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Crumbs of Love

Recently, when my hubby has been getting up at 4 a.m. for work, he fixes his lunch sandwich on the kitchen counter and leaves "crumbs" a lot.  I hate to admit it - but it bugs me, so I scoop them up, toss them out into the trash can.  Then, awhile back one morning it really irked me - so I texted a photo to him - with a request to clean up his crumbs!

This morning, when I got up - I found this on the counter.


I love him.  Now, I can't complain about those dumb crumbs - because I'll think of this and know I'm loved and in the grand scheme of things, what are a few crumbs.....so I'll clean them up and keep on....sometimes love just does that.

Such a reminder that Jesus too sees our sins (crumbs) and keeps on loving us no matter how many crumb messes we make.  Forgiven ~ Loved.

Colossians 3:12  Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

No comments:

Popular Posts