Friday, April 24, 2015

Prom 2015

Our oldest will graduate this year from High School……YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO.  He is not a school lover nor will he pursue at 4 year college at this point in his life.  He will finish a 2 year Auto Tech program, he likes hands on work.
Last year a girl stiffed him at the last moment and he didn’t have another day to ask or sign up a friend to go to Prom with him.  He was able to still attend the “After-Prom” festivities with a friend he asked from church, but didn’t get the opportunity to dress in the tux with a gal dolled up.  This year, he was telling me he just wasn’t going to go.  Luckily, a “friend” overheard and said he had to – and ended up agreeing to be his date for the evening.  They are good friends and get along well, lots in common.  I was so happy for him. 

So, she got the “dress” and I matched him up in a tuxedo.  Man, he cleans up nice!
Then we took some fun pictures, which they truly indulged me in…I might have gone overboard, but it was such fun for me.  They cooperated greatly and had fun too, I think.
So glad he had this first and last Prom experience.  Was a fun night. 

Now….on to graduation preparations. 

No comments:

Popular Posts