Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Saw Love Today....Did You?

 



I saw love when he kissed her boo boo.
I saw love when he helped her with her math.
I saw love when he showed him how to mow.
I saw love when he listened to his school stories.
 
I saw love when he read her a night time story.
I saw love when he listened to her day.
I saw love when he repaired the bike tire.
I saw love when he took him to his appointment.
 
I saw love when he kissed her goodbye as he left for work.
I saw love when he hugged her goodbye as he left for work.
I saw love when he patted his shoulder as he left for work.
I saw love when he spent the last minutes with him before he left for work.
 
I saw love when he snuggled with her and morning cartoons.
I saw love when he hugged her goodnight.
I saw love when he got his meds ready.
I saw love when he taught him to shave.
 
I saw love when he sat and played Barbies.
I saw love when he guided her in devotions.
I saw love when he set a manly example.
I saw love when he taught him to drive.

Popular Posts